“If I’m selling you a t-shirt — I mean, I can go into a store and buy a $42 t-shirt, that’s not unheard of — and I get some cannabis, that would as legitimate a transaction as we can have in the gray area. Now if I went in and bought a sticker, on its own a $50 sticker is absurd, that is not an OK transaction. That is a sham transaction,” said Meredith Kinner, an attorney who works with marijuana businesses in D.C. and Maryland.
- Virginia soon to be issuing permits to produce and dispense cannabis oils
- Maryland may end cannabis prohibition
- D.C. may make its medical marijuana program more accessible
- Medical to Recreational: Here is what you should know about the cannabis laws in the DMV
- K&M on NPR: Cannabis Crackdown? Marijuana ‘Gifting’ Events Draw The Attention Of D.C. Authorities